With the rise of digital photography, more and more people have great camera gear and there many more enthusiast photographers are out there. But how do you know who are the ones that are skilled, trustworthy and provide the utmost service to you? How do you tell the professionals from those who are aren't?
The AIPP is a merit based professional membership body (the only one in Australia) who provides professional accreditation for the imaging industry. By choosing a photographer who is accredited with this logo, it means:
- You are working with a professional whose status has been formally validated and recognised.
- You are working with a professional who is a member of the only recognised professional membership body in Australia.
- You are working with a professional who adheres to a strict level of service and quality, regardless of the standards of those professional have already set for themselves.
- Your are working with a professional who has been through a strict accreditation process.
- Your are working with a professional who is bound by a Code of Professional Practice.
- You are working with a professional whose skills, education and professionalism are always being developed.